The demographic development in Central Germany makes sustainable covering of the skill worker demand a crucial duty.
PolymerMat e.V. is involved in the engineer scientific courses of studies in Thuringian universities and professional academies as well as in the skilled worker education. The aim is to bind good pupils and graduates already early to the Thuringians plastic companies by suitable measures. In this manner, the need for qualified employees and executives is safeguarded in the long term.
The appropriate activities of PolymerMat e.V. are:
- trade fair presence on Thuringians educational exhibitions and company contact exhibitions
- information events in public secondary schools and grammar schools
- the image and information booklet "Kunststoff & Karriere" about education possibilities in the plastic industry – You can order this brochure online here.
- continuing education events for teachers of the subjects Chemistry as well as Economics, Law and Technology
- organization of company visits
- mediation of pupils into company traineeships
- mediation of trainees and diplomates
- support of the companies with the education management
The Jobstarter-Projekt FAKT cares for the qualified employees - support of the education in the Kunststoffcluster Thüringen. On our special internet sites "Kunststoff & Karriere", you find out more about qualified jobs and study courses with plastic reference. There are free places advertised and training companies in Central Germany are listed.